How Can I Install The Drivers To Change The HP Printer Offline Windows 10 Status?
It is very important to install the apt drivers of else the status would be HP Printer Offline Windows 10 and all your important tasks will take a backseat. You can follow the steps that we will be sharing below in order to get your printer back online:
- Navigate to start, open devices and then click on printer
- Click on ‘add printer’ and when the dialog box opens up, select ‘add a printer’ and then choose the HP printer
- From the drop down menu, click on the printer port
- Add the drivers from either the CD that came along with the printer or by going to the official website
- Choose the printer and install the latest drivers that are well-matched with the printer
Click on ‘Finish’ once it is completed and run a test print